N03 Townhouses, London, E20 1EY
Apartment Code: #200305
This recently refurbished one double bedroom home is pet friendly and comes fully furnished with brand new furniture, selected with comfort in mind. With an open plan kitchen and living room area, this home also features a fully integrated kitchen with Bosch appliances, underfloor heating throughout, wooden floors in the living area, a fitted wardrobe and new soft carpet in the bedroom. All just 500 metres from Stratford International Station and Westfield Shopping Centre.
Get Living are changing the way people rent. No fees, no hassle. East Village offers all the advantages of a central London location, but with the added plus of amazing green space. It’s set in 67 acres of parkland – perfect for those who love an active lifestyle, but with quiet corners like the Wetlands where you can get away from it all. Dotted around its broad, car-free avenues, you’ll find a brilliant selection of hand-picked artisan shops, bars and independent restaurants for all occasions. All in Zone 2, just seven minutes away from King’s Cross.
– Please note photos are for illustrative purposes only. Layouts and features may vary
– Security Deposit £2,319.23. The Deposit will be held by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS Custodial).
– Council tax band C (Newham Council)
– Price based on 36-month tenancies, with break clause. For 12-month tenancies, please enquire
– Parking and storage pods are available to rent at additional cost
This is not the London living you know.
With 25 acres of parks and wetlands, East Village is a place to breathe the air and get active. Even our gigs and gatherings take place outdoors.
Inspired by the amazing facilities of London 2012 on our doorstep, and by the legacy that lives on in every building, life at East Village is on a bigger scale.