5 Victory Parade, London, E20 1EW
Apartment Code: #199681
Located on the 6th floor of Sienna House, directly opposite the Wetlands and just a few steps from the Portlands – relaxing greens areas on the border of East Village and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, this spacious two double bedroom home has recently been fully refurbished and comes fully furnished. The open plan kitchen and living room area opens onto a private balcony, and there is a fully integrated kitchen. With an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom, this home also features a fitted wardrobe and soft carpet in the bedrooms, underfloor heating throughout and wooden floors in the living area. All just 500m from Stratford International Station and Westfield Stratford City.
Get Living is changing the way people rent. No fees, No hassle. East Village offers all the advantages of a central London location, but with the added plus of amazing green space. It’s set in 67 acres of parkland – perfect for those who love an active lifestyle, but with quiet corners like the Wetlands where you can get away from it all. Dotted around its broad, car-free avenues, you will find a brilliant selection of hand-picked artisan shops, coffee shops, bars and independent restaurants for all occasions. All in Zone 2, just seven minutes away from King’s Cross.
– Please note photos are for illustrative purposes only. Layouts and features may vary
– A Security Deposit of £3109.61 might be payable for this property. The Deposit will be held by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS Custodial). Please follow this link for further information: https://custodial.tenancydepositscheme.com/tenants/
– Council tax band D (Newham Council)
– Price based on 36-month tenancies, with break clause. For 12-month tenancies, please enquire
– Parking and storage pods are available to rent at additional cost
This is not the London living you know.
With 25 acres of parks and wetlands, East Village is a place to breathe the air and get active. Even our gigs and gatherings take place outdoors.
Inspired by the amazing facilities of London 2012 on our doorstep, and by the legacy that lives on in every building, life at East Village is on a bigger scale.