2 East Park Walk, London, E20 1JH
Apartment Code: #212282
***Available in March***
Located within Insignia Point, just across the greenery of Victory Park, the social hub of East Village, this fully furnished home comprises of two good sized double bedrooms and a spacious open plan kitchen and living area, with the added benefit of dual aspect floor to ceiling windows, flooding the room with natural daylight. As part of our Premium collection, this home makes as much of a statement inside as the building does outside, with its contemporary furniture and botanical vibe through the rich dark wood floors and lively colour contrasts, complemented by a high-gloss and fully integrated kitchen. Victory Plaza residents have access to 24/7 concierge, free Wi-Fi, residents-only shared spaces including rooftop gardens and a carefully curated programme of local events – all in the heart of the iconic Olympic Village, less than 400 metres from Stratford International Station and Westfield Shopping Centre.
Get Living is changing the way people rent. No fees, No hassle. East Village offers all the advantages of a central London location, but with the added plus of amazing green space. It’s set in 67 acres of parkland – perfect for those who love an active lifestyle, but with quiet corners like the Wetlands where you can get away from it all. Dotted around its broad, car-free avenues, you will find a brilliant selection of hand-picked artisan shops, coffee shops, bars and independent restaurants for all occasions. All in Zone 2, just seven minutes away from King’s Cross.
– Please note photos are for illustrative purposes only. Layouts and features may vary
– A Security Deposit of £3455.76 might be payable for this property. The Deposit will be held by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS Custodial). Please follow this link for further information: https://custodial.tenancydepositscheme.com/tenants/
– Council tax band D (Newham Council)
– Price based on 36-month tenancies, with break clause. For 12-month tenancies, please enquire
– Parking and storage pods are available to rent at additional cost
This is not the London living you know.
With 25 acres of parks and wetlands, East Village is a place to breathe the air and get active. Even our gigs and gatherings take place outdoors.
Inspired by the amazing facilities of London 2012 on our doorstep, and by the legacy that lives on in every building, life at East Village is on a bigger scale.