For Get Living London, #LoveLivesinE20, but where does love live for you?
We’ve started the conversation on social media ahead of Valentine’s Day 2016, because we want to hear where in London you feel most loved up!
It could just be wherever your partner is, or it could be you both enjoying a cosy bar or cafe. It could be that you both love the open spaces of Brockwell Park or Richmond, the hustle and bustle of Oxford Street or the trendy hangouts of East London. It could even be our very own East Village, London.
The prizes on offer are something special! If successful you would win:
Terms and Conditions
1. To be eligible for this promotion, entrants will be required to upload their photograph to either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. All entries must use #LovesLivesinE20, mention @GetLivingLDN and/or @EastVillageLDN.
2. The promotion is being run by Get Living London located at 5 Celebration Avenue, London E20 1DB.
3. This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over.
4. This promotion is not open to any employees of Get Living London Ltd, Delancey Real Estate Management, Qatari Diar or any associated companies or suppliers to these organisations.
5. Promotional period: this promotion runs until on midnight on 14th February 2016.
6. Only one entry per person during the entry period will be counted as a valid entry.
7. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
8. The prize: Winners will receive a romantic weekend in East Village for 2, consisting of an overnight stay at East Village, an evening meal, a breakfast and a bread making workshop. Date of weekend to be agreed with the winner.
9. Winner selection: all valid entries received during the promotional period will be considered after the closing date of 00:00 on 14th February 2016.
10. The Winners will be contacted by email no later than 16th February 2016 to arrange prize redemption on the social media platform they entered on. In the event a winner fails to claim a prize within 7 days, the prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
11. The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative.
12. Get Living London reserve the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances beyond their control.
13. Get Living London may at its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion at any time.
14. Get Living London reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
15. The decision of Get Living London regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering the promotion you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
17. As a prize winner you expressly grant Get Living London the right to use your name and photograph in any publicity materials displayed in the United Kingdom and online during the next twelve months.
18. We will process any data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Ian Gibbs, Director of Neighbourhoods Get Living was founded to not only challenge the norms of renting but also...
Last week it was announced that the government is looking at a scheme that could allow renters to transfer...