As a Get Living resident you are eligible to:
- No deposit options, subject to conditions*
- Flexible, secure tenancies – contracts starting from a minimum of 10 months up to 36 months, with a resident-only break clause after the first 6 months
- Free high speed fibre optic internet, ready to go from day one.
*Subject to contract, satisfactory references and Right to Rent checks. Please read the terms and conditions in full.
Additional charges for services include:
- Utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, cable/satellite television), TV licence
- Council tax
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England’s annual percentage rate)
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices
- Contractual damages in the event of your breach of the tenancy agreement.
Optional facilities and benefits:
- Car Parking
We may be able to offer you a secure parking space for your vehicle, subject to availability, licence and licence fee. Please contact the Get Living team to enquire or visit our FAQs for more information.
- Storage Pods
We may be able to offer you a storage pod, subject to your building and availability. Please enquire with the Get Living team to find out if they are available.
Get Living allows pets to live with you at no extra cost where residents have agreed to our pet policy, read our FAQs for more details.
Our application process:
At Get Living we offer simple, straightforward renting. Thanks to our partners at Canopy, you can say goodbye to painful paperwork and complete your affordability assessment, credit checks and referencing in a matter of minutes, at the click of a few buttons.
Create a Rent Passport on Canopy to get started.
Once we’ve helped you find your perfect home, our team accesses your Canopy Rent Passport. From time to time, we may ask for additional information to support your application – the results will influence your eligibility for our deposit free offer.
To qualify for Deposit Free, you and your housemates will need:
- An aggregate credit score of Good or above
- Credit histories free of any adverse records such as CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcy
- Proof of minimum income** levels related to your monthly share of potential rent. We assume that you will share the rent equally.
We appreciate not everyone’s circumstances are the same and if you do have any questions that are not covered in the above, please do contact the Relationship Management team.
** Proof of income will depend on your circumstances. We do not typically ask for employment references, but we might ask to see your last three months’ payslips and corresponding bank statements, your employment contract or if you are self-employed your most recent tax return.
We are also required to prove your identity and that you have the Right to Rent in England. We will ask for proof of your current address and to make physical copies of your passport or other suitable identity documents. If you have a time limited right to remain in the UK, we will need to complete this check no sooner than 28 days before the start of the tenancy, in line with the Immigration Act, 2014.