This December, responsible fashion brand RÆBURN returns to The Lab E20 for festive workshops, alongside ethical African homeware brand AKOJO MARKET.
The Lab E20, East Village’s new creative hub, will open as a sustainable Christmas market with responsible fashion brand RÆBURN and ethical African homeware marketplace AKOJO MARKET selling their wares.
The Lab E20 Christmas Market will be open to the public from 2 – 12 Dec, every Thursday through to Sunday, 12pm – 6pm.
Shoppers can also take part in a number of festive workshops run by RÆBURN and AKOJO MARKET teams, including:
- Thurs 2, 6pm: ‘Build your own’ gift box + “off-cut” card-making workshop, alongside gift shopping and festive drinks
- Sat 4, 12pm & 3pm: Design and cut your own gift sack (a responsible alternative to wrapping paper) using authentic military parachute canopies
- Sun 5, 12pm & 3pm + Sun 12, 12pm: Design a personalised gift using organic cotton t-shirt, crew or hoodie with heat-pressed RÆCYCLED animals and symbol patches. Followed by 3.30pm storytelling for kids with AKOJO MARKET
- Thurs 9, 12pm & 3pm: Learn how to repair and rejuvenate your garments with our beginners RÆPAIRS workshop. Followed by an evening panel discussion on waste and upcycling in retail
- Sat 11, 12pm & 3pm: Design and make your own “off-cut” Christmas cards using authentic military parachute canopies. A responsible alternative to traditional Christmas cards
- Sun 12, 3.30pm: Storytelling for kids with AKOJO MARKET
For full details and to book, visit The Lab E20.