Refer a friend to us and, when they move in, we’ll give you – and your friend – £150 gift card / voucher to spend.
If you are a Get Living resident, refer a friend to us and when they move in we’ll give you – and your friend – £150 gift card/voucher each to spend.
If you think your friends would enjoy living in a Get Living home at East Village too, we’d love to welcome them. After all, it’s great to have friends close by.
To get started, just ask your friend to call us on 020 3701 7900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning reference ‘NEW NEIGHBOUR’ and your name and address.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- The referring resident must be an existing resident of Get Living and named as a party to an existing tenancy agreement with Get Living.
- There is no limit on the number of referrals that an existing resident can make.
- Payment is contingent on the referred applicant not being a current Get Living resident, successfully passing referencing and entering into a new tenancy agreement with Get Living.
- Residents who join an existing tenancy or household, i.e. a change of sharer, are not eligible for this offer.
- A successful, qualifying, new tenancy will result in two voucher payments of £150 being made:
- One payment will be made to the referring resident.
- One payment will be made to the applicant who has been referred (if the resulting tenancy includes multiple referred applicants, payment will be made to the ‘lead tenant’ only).
- Payment to both parties will be made within 14 days of the tenancy commencement date.
- It is the resident’s responsibility to ensure that Get Living holds the correct contact details.
- Employees of Get Living and their families are not eligible to take part in the referral offer. Please note that this also includes any company’s within the Get Living Group of companies including but not limited to any investors
- By referring an applicant, the referring resident confirms that he or she accepts these terms and conditions.
- If a situation arises where both the ‘Work Perks’ and ‘Refer a Friend’ offers apply, then only one offer can be claimed: this will be the highest value reward only. This won’t affect any vouchers given to a referrer in accordance with the aforementioned.