Sign tenancy with Get Living London in January and receive a year’s free gym membership
[LONDON – 1 January 2015] Potential renters can start the New Year as they mean to go on by choosing a better way of renting in London. Renters of Get Living London’s homes at East Village, the former London 2012 Athletes’ Village, benefit from a hassle-free rental offer with no fees, as well as unprecedented access to world-class sporting facilities in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Renting with Get Living London leaves residents with the money to pursue the important things in life, and the opportunity to improve their fitness and financial state for the year ahead.
Renters with Get Living London will receive:
- Fee-free rental agreement which results in savings of up to £300
- Access to green, open space the size of St James’s Park
- Unparalleled proximity to the sports facilities in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- For all tenancies signed in January, each applicant will receive a year’s free gym membership at the gyms at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park’s Copper Box Arena & London Aquatics Centre and the East Village gym (due to open in Summer 2015) when they take occupation of their new home before April 30th 2015.
With these added benefits, moving home for the New Year needn’t be a hassle. Get Living London homes are available to rent with no fees or hidden costs; long-term tenancies of one to three years and with the flexibility of resident-only break clauses. With no fees to budget for, residents are able to put the saved money towards something more enjoyable; perhaps a shopping trip to next door Westfield. Residents also benefit from a direct relationship with Get Living London’s team of property experts who are based at East Village seven days a week to quickly respond to residents’ needs.
The London Aquatics Centre, Lee Valley VeloPark, Copper Box Arena and Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre are all just a stone’s throw from the homes at East Village. Follow in the footsteps of Olympic Athletes and visit these iconic sporting venues to get fit this January rather than neglecting your resolutions for another year.
Get Living London residents also have access to a slice of the countryside in the heart of East London as East Village is set in 67 acres, the equivalent size to St James’s Park. The homes sit alongside parklands, play areas, wild flower meadows, wetlands and garden areas perfect for families to enjoy. All of the homes are built around landscaped private courtyard areas for residents and children to relax and play in, so the great outdoors is there for the embracing.
Neil Young, Chief Executive, Get Living London, said “January is a great time to turn over a new leaf by moving home – and where better to kick start a healthy and finance-friendly new year than here at the former Athletes’ Village? We have a range of homes to suit every kind of renter and our dedicated lettings and relationship management teams ensure that our residents are well looked after before and after their move in, so that the whole process is as enjoyable and easy as possible.”
East Village is one of the best connected neighbourhoods in London, with Stratford International and Stratford Regional stations offering over 10 different tube, DLR, Overground and rail lines to London’s key locations.
Further art work images are available on request.
Notes to Editors:
About Get Living London
Get Living London is a true pioneer in the private rental sector, changing the way London rents. As the residential owner directly managing 1,439 private rental homes in East Village, Get Living London aims to make renting refreshingly straightforward and convenient. In this unique position, Get Living London:
- Doesn’t charge fees: Residents rent directly from Get Living London, rather than through a letting agency, which means there are no admin fees for preparing a tenancy agreement, no initial referencing fees, no fees to renew the lease, no check-in or check-out fees, no debit card fees and no commercial cleaning fees when residents move out (as long as the home is clean and hasn’t been damaged beyond ‘fair wear and tear’). This no fees approach can save renters up to £350.
- Provides long term stability with built-in flexibility: Residents are offered one to three year tenancies, with residents-only break clauses after six months. Annual rent increases within a contract period are linked to the Consumer Prices Index so there are no surprises for residents on a longer contract.
- Ensures a service-oriented approach: The expert relationship management team are on-site at Get Living London’s Management Office seven days a week to ensure any issues are dealt with quickly. The Management Office is open from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and 9am-6pm at weekends, with an out-of-hours service for emergencies.
- Offers high quality homes: All Get Living London homes at East Village include fitted wardrobes, wooden flooring, fitted curtains and blinds, underfloor heating and modern kitchens with fully-integrated appliances. Every home meets the highest levels of sustainability and has achieved Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4 – the UK’s single largest development to meet this standard.
- Is building a thriving new neighbourhood: Living in the former Athletes’ Village means living in a brand new, stylish and imaginatively planned neighbourhood – which showcases the best of British architecture and construction. East Village highlights include Chobham Academy, arguably the most impressive school in London, which now caters for 1,800 students from age 3 to 18, and the Sir Ludwig Guttmann Health and Wellbeing Centre, offering GP services to residents and the wider local community.
Further benefits for residents include free broadband and evening and weekend phone calls, great savings with Sky TV, and furnished homes come with complimentary high-end furniture packages.
Prices start from £380 per week for a 1 bedroom apartment, £390 per week for a 2 bedroom apartment, £480 per week for a 3 bedroom apartment, and £600 per week for a 4 bedroom townhouse.
For more information, and to see Get Living London homes currently available to rent within East Village E20, visit GetLivingLondon.com and follow us on Twitter @GetLivingLDN
Terms and Conditions of January offer
- The promotion is being run by Get Living London located at 5 Celebration Avenue, London E20 1DB.
- This promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over.
- This promotion is not open to any employees of Get Living London Ltd, Delancey Real Estate Management, Qatari Diar or any associated companies or suppliers to these organisations.
- Promotional period: this promotion starts at 08:00 on 27th December 2014 and runs until midnight on 31st January 2015.
- This promotion is only open to new applicants who have not previously registered with Get Living London.
- This promotion is not open to existing residents of East Village who are named on a tenancy agreement for a home managed by Get Living London.
- The promotion: All new rental enquiries received by Get Living London between December 27th 2014 and January 31st 2015 will receive a year’s free Gym Membership to the CopperBox, Aquatics Centre and the East Village Gym (due to open in Summer 2015), when they sign a minimum of a one year tenancy, pay £500 pre-tenancy funds in the month of January 2015 and take occupation of their property before April 30th 2015.
- Validity: Applicants are eligible for the promotion when they have entered into a legally binding tenancy agreement of a minimum one year tenancy and taken possession of the property.
- The promotion is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative.
- Get Living London reserve the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances beyond their control.
- Get Living London may at its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion at any time.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or incentive.
- The decision of Get Living London regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the promotion you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.