We have released our Annual Report for 2021, a record year for the build-to-rent sector and one of growth, innovation and strong post-pandemic recovery for Get Living.
Here are some of our 2021 highlights:
- The value of our portfolio increased by 18.2% from Dec ’20 to Dec ’21 to £2.4bn
- Net rental income increased by 27.9% to £45.4m versus annualised net rental income in the prior period
- A £160m new debt facility with BNP Paribas and United Overseas Bank in February 2021 to fund our development at Lewisham Gateway
- A £365m loan with Starwood Capital in December 2021 to unlock the development of Elephant & Castle Town Centre
- Occupancy reached 97 – 100% across our stabilised assets
- Awarded the top 5-star GRESB rating for the second year running in recognition of our sustainability performance
- Launched the Lab E20, London’s new flagship for experiential retail, cultural exhibition and creative workspace with a focus on community and sustainability.
Download our full annual report for 2021.